TRACTOR TYRE PRESSURE. TYRE PRESSURE
TRACTOR TYRE PRESSURE. CHEAP RUN FLAT TYRES UK. KOST TIRE DALLAS PA.
Tractor Tyre Pressure
- This is the pressure of the air inside the tyre, it can be measured in pounds per square inch PSI or Bar. Correct pressure for tyres is designed to aid fuel economy as well as safety as under or over inflated tyres can affect the handling of your vehicle.
- A powerful motor vehicle with large rear wheels, used chiefly on farms for hauling equipment and trailers
- A short truck consisting of the driver's cab, designed to pull a large trailer
- a truck that has a cab but no body; used for pulling large trailers or vans
- a wheeled vehicle with large wheels; used in farming and other applications
- A tractor is a vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction.
The Outpost at Huger
Things are quiet here at the confluence of Steed Creek Road and Hwy 41 in Huger, SC. Huger is an old South Carolina name pronounced, "Hugh--Gee" or even "You-Gee", but NOT "Hugger or Hew-gur". We know the name of the community and its correct pronunciation, but we don't know the name of this store. It has the ambiance of an outpost.
At this junction one is safely out of reach of urban sprawl and ghastly malls. Steed Creek Road runs back to Hwy 17 North just above the point to where malls have sprawled. There's pressure to widen Steed Creek, but preservationists just want it patched. On the way here we had to dodge a deep pothole and very nearly hit an oncoming car. We're vote to patch that road. From here one can head north on Hwy 41 or west on Hwy 402 which skirts a series of old plantation properties then past Mepkin Abbey on the way to Moncks Corner.
Without a doubt development is rushing up Hwy 41, but for now it's peaceful, uncluttered and uncrowded. It may be a little too uncrowded for the folks who run this store. One pump's out of fuel and we're not sure what's in the other. It seems slow going here, but they appear to be surviving.
Without a doubt the juggernaut of development will roll over this place in time. The dominoes are falling this way from Mt. Pleasant. There will be gated communities at least one of which will have "Pointe" in its name. The SUV's will then outnumber the tractors and logging trucks. The white tires will be replaced by landscaped gardens with embedded lighting. This little store and those who work it will be gone and replaced by a massive convenience store stocked with everything you find everywhere else. We bet even money that it may well have "El Cheapo" in its name.
For now this is just a little outpost waiting on the inevitable.
1937 John Deere Tractor
Restored and operating in Longmont, Colorado. As a youngster, this fellow drove this tractor on his parent's farm in the area. He drives it now in the occasional parade. He also keeps the front tire pressure low to get the extra 1/2" clearance needed to squeeze it into his garage. I asked him to tell me a bit about his tractor and got a 1-hour dissertation. He just may be a bit proud of it :-)
car tyre retailers
mirada tires reviews
hankook tires china
truck tyre inflator
37 tires for sale
wholesale tire shreveport la
best car tire deals
mobile tyre service sydney
winter tires ontario